When connecting the machine to electricity, the procedure will look like this:
- first, you need to ground the switchboard using a bus with a cross section of more than 3 mm;
- to connect, you must use an outlet that has three wires. phase, zero and ground;
- the ground wire must be securely insulated. Professionals say that it is impossible to connect this wire to various communications or household appliances, as this can lead to very unpleasant consequences.
. How to connect a drain to the sewer
When connecting the drain hose of the washing machine to the sewer, the following factors must be taken into account:
- Units not equipped with a non-return valve must be installed respecting the slope of the outlet hose. This indicator is always indicated in the instructions for the machine, since non-observance of this rule will lead to improper operation of the device.
- You can connect the drain hose of the washing machine to the sewer only when a special siphon has been purchased. The need to install this element is due to the fact that water can flow from the machine. If you reliably connect the drainage system to the sink, then the likelihood of such a problem will be reduced to zero (read also: “How to connect a washing machine to the sewer correctly”).
- The drain hose of the washing machine is often led directly to the wall of the bathtub or sink (read also: “Connecting the sink to the sewer with your own hands correctly”). This can be done, but it is undesirable: the hose can at any time “jump off” from the side, as a result of which water will begin to flow to the floor. Professionals recommend creating a stationary drain from the washing machine into the sewer, and then the structure will be sufficiently reliable, because there will be no temporary elements in it.
- When all structural elements are connected, it is necessary to check the outlet pipe for kinks. The height of the washing machine discharge into the sewer must be at least 80 cm. The best way to connect the hoses is to use adapters with clamps. See also: “How to install a sink over a washing machine. detailed instructions”.
Leveling the machine
After completing the alignment of the machine, you need to check it for stability. To do this, you need to alternately click on each of its corners: if the car sags on at least one side, then it must be leveled again until it stands level.
Installing the washing machine
Connecting the drain of the washing machine to the sewer pipe provides for the closure of the transport openings with special plugs that come with the device. Experts do not advise testing the machine in an unprepared state, since a fixed tank will certainly be damaged, after which the machine will simply stop working.
How to connect a washing machine drain to the sewer without errors
Connecting the drain of the washing machine to the sewer is not the most time-consuming process, which ultimately boils down to performing all the operations described in the instructions for the machine. The washing machine is a rather capricious device, so the rules for its installation and operation must be observed, otherwise the structure will not function. From this article it will be possible to find out how to connect the drain of the washing machine to the sewer.
Choosing a place for the washing machine
For your washing machine to work properly, it must be properly installed. An important parameter that must be considered even before installing the device is a suitable place where the machine can be mounted.
There are the following options for placing the car:
- the standard version, according to which the washing machine is installed in the bathroom;
- you can often see washing machines in the kitchen: this arrangement greatly simplifies interaction with the device, and from the point of view of free space, this solution is advantageous, since in old houses the bathrooms have a small area;
- the third option involves installing a washing machine in the hallway, and this makes some sense, especially in the presence of pre-installed communications. In addition, the machine in the hallway does not affect the free area of the kitchen or bathroom.
To connect the machine to the water supply, flexible hoses with a diameter of ¾ “are used. Hose lengthening is usually done with cuffs, which increase the tightness of the connection of the structural elements. There are two main schemes for connecting the washing machine to the water supply system: through a separate valve or through a water mixer (in more detail: “Connecting the washing machine to the water supply with our own hands. We do everything according to the rules”).
Connecting the drain of the washing machine to the sewer directly using a separate valve for the water supply provides for the following:
- a thread is cut in the water supply system, which will serve as a place for installing the valve. When the next wash is over, this valve must be closed. As practice shows, when connecting the machine, it is worth equipping the water supply with shut-off valves with ball valves so that the device can be excluded from the system at any time (for example, for repair);
- so that small trash particles do not get into the drum, it must be equipped with a filter mesh, which must be cleaned regularly;
- the water supply to the machine can be carried out by different methods: for example, water intake can be carried out from the channels supplied to the drain tank or mixer, for which tees are used, or a separate branch of the water supply system is created for the machine;
- it is advisable to use the hose of the maximum length so that it is possible to connect the water supply line to the mixer to the inlet of the machine. An adapter can also be used to drain the washing machine, which is sometimes just necessary.
To connect the machine through a mixer, the following factors must be considered:
- firstly, such a design, in fact, is temporary, and it would be better to drain the washing machine directly into the sewer;
- secondly, the advantage of such a connection is its speed: the whole work can take only a couple of minutes;
- thirdly, the machine with such a connection will be completely protected from leaks during working hours, since there is no constant path for water supply.
Of course, such a plumbing adapter for draining the washing machine into the sewer can be used, but it is better to install the system reliably, without using unreliable circuits. See also: “How to connect a washing machine without running water with your own hands”.
After installation, you should always check how the water draining from the washing machine to the sewer works.
When checking the washing machine for performance, the following factors are taken into account:
- the tank must be filled with water within the time specified in the technical specifications;
- the system must be sealed: any leaks indicate the need to redesign the structure;
- the drum of the machine must be spinning;
- water heating is carried out 5-7 minutes after it is set;
- the drain must function normally;
- the machine must perform any function from among those stated in the instructions;
- the presence of extraneous sounds indicates an incorrect installation or a malfunction.
This article described in detail how to connect the drain of the washing machine to the sewer with your own hands, discussed the issues of connecting the machine to communications and some technological aspects. If the machine is installed in compliance with all the requirements specified in the instructions, then there will be no problems during its operation.
This is a long section of the drain hose, located horizontally, often lying on the floor near the wall. An unpleasant smell from the sewer in the washing machine is provided. So that this smell does not spoil the laundry that you did not take out in time after washing, the hose is lifted and suspended on the wall using any fastener (except through) by at least 15-20 cm.A knee can be placed in any place. an S-shaped bend, in which standing water insulates the washing machine from sewer odor.
It is even better when a riser or “podium” is equipped for the Washing machine at the same height. the pumping out pump will work effortlessly, and the bend can be located next to the machine. The hose is positioned so that its space before the bend is not filled with waste water. The length of the drain hose or pipe can be practically any.
In some cases, a separate water seal is installed near the main sewer pipe. instead of an S-shaped bend. The dimensions of the pipes at the joints are matched to each other using rubber, silicone or sealant. in order to seal.
Through a siphon
The siphon, or knee, is endowed with an important function. by closing off standing waste water, it isolates the kitchen or bathroom from odors from the sewer. Modern siphons are already equipped with a side pipe to which the drains of washing machines and dishwashers are connected.
If you got an old or cheap siphon that does not have a side pipe, replace it with the one you need. A sink with a small cabinet or decorative ceramic support may not allow the Washing machine to be connected via a siphon. there is no free space for draining the washing machine. A small washstand will also not allow you to mount additional pipes. there will not be enough free space under it. Lack of washing machine siphon drain. gurgling waste water when the machine is running.
To connect the drain through the siphon, the plug is removed from the latter. A layer of sealant or silicone glue is applied to the branch pipe at the connection point. The drain hose (or corrugation) is put on. At the junction, a worm-type clamp is placed and tightened.
How to connect a washing machine drain: features, methods, practical guide
- Features and connection principle
- Variants and methods
- Tools and accessories
- Drain hose installation rules
- A practical guide
- Possible problems
Washing machine drain is a function without which washing laundry is impossible. A properly implemented drain channel. a drain pipe of the desired slope, diameter and length. will somewhat speed up the washing process and extend the life of the washing machine.
Direct connection is made using a tee or a tie-in. One (straight) branch of the tee is occupied by the sink, toilet, bathtub or shower, the second (corner). by the drain channel of the washing machine. The side outlet, to which the washing machine spout is connected, is not at a right angle, but raised up. in case the seal is not at hand.
The tie-in is performed directly in the pipe, to which it is impossible to select a tee (for example, it is asbestos or cast iron). If we are talking about an apartment building, and even on one of the lower floors of the building, it is recommended to shut off the water supply on this line in your entrance. The tie-in, as well as the outlet from the riser, is performed only during the overhaul of the apartment.
A rubber cuff or a homemade rubber gasket cut from old car cameras is used to connect the drain hose or pipe with a tee.
The fact is that the drain hoses and tees at the point of their connection differ significantly in diameter. Without a gasket or cuff, waste water will flow out. the washing machine drain pump creates a considerable head.
Drain hose installation rules
Make sure you raise the hose (or pipe) to the correct height. According to the scheme, it should not be located too low or too high: the laws of physics apply here too. Make the best use of every channel feature, the goal is to extend the life of the machine.
Check that all connections are made of good quality, pipe hangers are securely fastened.
If the hose does not go down along its entire length, then it cannot be extended to more than 2 meters. This elongation will cause a high load on the pump.
After finishing installation, carry out a test wash. Make sure there is no water leaking anywhere. as soon as the first drain follows.
Variants and methods
The Washing machine’s drain channel is connected by any of four methods: via a siphon (under the sink), through plumbing (for example, to a toilet sink), horizontally or directly. Regardless of which of the options is used, it will ensure the removal of two sources of waste water into one, common for the entire drain channel.
Features and connection principle
The drainage of the washing machine (Washing machine) is discharged into the sewer (or into a septic tank at a summer cottage). For this, a pipe or corrugation of circular cross-section with a smaller diameter is used, connected either directly to a common sewer pipe using a tee, or through a siphon (elbow) under the sink, which protects the air in the room from odor from the drain line.
The drain line of the washing machine is located below the inlet (water) line. this allows the suction and exhaust pumps to spend less energy on drawing fresh and draining waste water. and also to work longer without breakdowns.
Through the plumbing
Connecting the Washing machine drain through the plumbing means that the waste of laundry (sewage) is removed directly into the bathtub, sink or toilet, and not bypassing, as with other methods. This requires frequent washing after a series of washings. Decomposing waste that has covered the surface of a bathtub or sink with a film gives off an unpleasant odor and spoils the appearance of plumbing.
To securely fix the drain hose on the bathtub or sink, use a hanger attached to the tap or other butt joints on which it is hung. For example, on the sink, the hose is suspended from the base of the tap.
A loose connection may break off the moment the Washing machine removes the used detergent solution before rinsing. The sewage pump does not run smoothly, the hose will twitch. and may come off. If this happened, and more than one bucket of water poured out, then insufficient waterproofing of interfloor ceilings and not quite high-quality tiles (or tiles) will lead to leaks from neighbors from below, even in the bathroom, which is considered the safest room in terms of leakage.
A small sink may overflow with waste water. The fact is that washing equipment is developing, the operating time is decreasing. Water should be filled in. and pumped out after washing. as quickly as possible. Overflow is the lot of sinks and shower trays in which the siphon is clogged with fat deposits. Water does not drain in them. it seeps.
When washing, you will not be able to fully wash or go to the toilet. The water pumped out and flowing out of the tap (or tank) may eventually exceed the capacity of the general drain.
In order for your Washing machine to serve for 10 or more years without breakdowns, follow the mandatory requirements for its connection.
- The length of the drain pipe or corrugation is no more than 2 m.A large column of water, even an inclined one, will be more difficult to push the pump through, and it will quickly fail.
- Do not “lift” the drain pipe vertically upwards by a meter or more. This is especially true for sinks installed at a height for people with a height of 1.9-2 m, in which the drain hose hangs right in and is tied. and does not go into the same drain elbow under it.
- If the washing machine is placed under the sink, the second one should be large enough in its area to cover the entire Washing machine on top. Splashing water will cause the droplets to land on the front panel electronic controls, which are partially facing up. The penetration of moisture into the technological slots, if the machine does not have moisture-proof inserts in place of buttons and a multi-position switch (or regulator), oxidizes current-carrying contacts. The buttons are poorly pressed, and the switch loses contact, does not select the desired program. A conductive medium (water with alkali from soap and washing powder) can close the tracks of the board and the pins of the microcircuits. In the end, the entire control board fails.
- Do not use materials of questionable quality. A drain (or inlet) hose that is leaky from the outside will not be prevented from leaking by any of the best electronic protection. The machine, of course, will stop working, the electronics and mechanics will remain intact. but flooding the floor cannot be prevented when no one is around.
- Distance from the floor to the sewer drain (where the drain hose is connected to the pipe). no more than 60 cm.
- The socket should not be located below 70 cm from the floor. it always hangs above the drain connection. Place it away from the sink, in the driest place.
How to connect a washing machine drain, how to do it right
Today it is impossible to imagine family life without a washing machine, which is the best helper for every housewife. It is important that it works properly. To do this, among other measures, you need to ensure the correct connection of the drain of the washing machine to the sewer pipe. It is quite possible to do this work independently and thereby save on payment
How can ignorance end, how to make a drain for a washing machine and water supply correctly? Very big problems. not only the breakdown of household appliances, but also the flooding of the apartment located one floor below.
To avoid undesirable consequences, professionals recommend not to rush to connect it, but first study the instructions explaining how to properly connect the drain hose of the washing machine to the sewer and the piping to the water pipe. Work to be done in stages.
“Acquaintance” with the washing machine
After you have purchased an automatic washing machine, you should read the instructions that are in the package with accompanying documents. You should check its availability directly at the trade enterprise. The instructions describe step by step how to properly drain the washing machine to the sewer pipe.
In the event that the contractor follows the recommendations, then it will not be difficult for him to connect household appliances to the water supply and sewerage utilities. The main thing is to find the dimensions in the instructions and find out what is the height of the drain for the washing machine, or rather the outlet pipe. This is the main parameter for performing the work of connecting the drain hose and sewer. The fact is that this indicator differs for different models of washing machines. Depending on the type of drain, the option of connecting to the sewer network is determined.
Washing machine connection
In order for the purchased household appliances for washing to function, they must be connected to the water supply. You also need a washing machine drain system, which provides drainage to the sewer.
You can connect the washing machine to the utilities in different ways, for this you need to connect the outlet for dirty water to the sewer pipe. In some models of machines, the design of the nozzle limits the height of the drain. In this case, install an additional siphon or fix the branch pipe on the side of the bathroom or sink.
Suppose that the drain will be made into the bathroom (read also: “How to connect a bath to the sewer with your own hands”). To protect yourself from flooding, it is necessary to securely fasten the drain hose and thereby prevent it from falling to the floor under the pressure of the pouring waste water. Recently, consumers have used this option very rarely.
True, there are cases when another method of drainage into the sewer is impossible. If necessary, you can lengthen the drain hose. This parameter depends on the power of the pump operating to remove dirty water. The required hose length is always indicated in the accompanying documentation. Consumers should take into account the recommendations of the manufacturer.
It is necessary at a height equal to 80 centimeters on the back wall, fix the drain hose and connect its end to the sewer. In this case, a sewage siphon will be required, which excludes water from the sewer and unpleasant odors from entering household appliances.
To create a pressure, the end of the drain hose should be bent (read also: “How to connect the drain of the washing machine to the sewer without errors”). This measure will prevent sewage and odors from entering the washing machine. True, experts do not recommend connecting the hose to the sewer hole too tightly.
When it is decided to bend the hose, it must be borne in mind that during the execution of individual programs, the household appliance may not complete them. To prevent such situations, you should determine the height of the air gap correctly. it should be slightly higher than the level of water that rises in the bathroom or sewer in the event of a blockage in the drainage system. Neglecting the air gap parameters often leads to flooding of the housing. In addition, it is necessary to take into account the diameter of the outlet of the washing machine and the diameter of the sewer pipe when connecting.
Removing the shipping bolts
Before connecting the drain of the washing machine, shown in the photo, it is necessary to remove all the elements that fix its components during transportation. The goods are unpacked and all products are removed that are designed to keep rotating parts inert and protect them from damage in case of transportation. Carefully inspect the body of the machine and remove any brackets, bolts and blocks that are present. See also: “How to properly drain the bathroom with your own hands”.
If you do not remove absolutely all the transport parts, not only equipment breakdown is possible, but also its complete failure. It is unlikely that you should take risks. you must act in accordance with the instructions (also read: “How to connect the washing machine to the sewer correctly”). After the bolts that fix the tank have been unscrewed, you need to check that it sags on the springs (this is its working condition). The holes left after the bolts should be closed with the special plugs included in the kit.
How to connect a washing machine drain to the sewer
You can connect equipment such as a dishwasher in one of two ways:
Option one. It is used when the dishwasher is planned to be installed in the kitchen near the sink. In this case, the drain pipe from the dishwasher must be connected directly to the siphon located under the sink. This element must be special, with additional branch pipes for draining. In the retail network, consumers are offered siphons, which have one or two inputs for draining water (read: “How to connect a dishwasher yourself. Correct connection diagram”).
Option two. It involves draining the waste liquid from the dishwasher into a drain pipe. It should be remembered that the drain from the equipment must be located at least 40 centimeters from the level of the dishwasher. Thanks to this measure, the possibility of “suction” of waste water from the sewage system is excluded.
For this reason, many are interested in what can be done if the level of the sewer hole is lower than 40 centimeters? Professionals advise to bend the cream hose at the entrance to the sewer pipe (as is the case with the washing machine). See also: “Connecting the washing machine to the sewer. options and connection rules”.
It is allowed to simultaneously connect a dishwasher and a washing machine to the drain pipe. To do this, you will need to install check valves on two drains that protect household appliances from dirty waste water getting into it. It is worth noting that the connection of the dishwasher to the sewer is performed in the same way as the washing.
Draining water into plumbing
Included with any washing machine is a “hook”. a plastic element in the shape of an inverted letter “U”. The drain hose is fixed in it, after which the “letter” can be pushed onto the edge of the sanitary container. Usually the place of drain becomes a bathtub, as an option. a sink or toilet.
In practice, this draining method is almost always inconvenient. If you still decide to use it, then you need to consider:
- the drain hose holder must be well attached to the edge of the sanitary container;
- for the duration of washing, you do not have to use the plumbing into which the drain stream is directed;
- wash off the sediment contained in the waste water of the washing machine, preferably after each wash: the smallest particles of lint and various grains of sand are often not visible, it is easy to forget about them until the accumulations become truly noticeable and difficult to clean.
If this method of getting rid of waste water is not suitable, the owners have no choice but to connect the drain of the washing machine to the sewer.
Draining into the sewer
What if the previous ways to get rid of dirty water are not suitable? The last option remains: arrange the drain of the washing machine into the sewer directly. This method is usually the most time consuming and costly. But it is ideal if the washing machine is installed far enough from the sink.
The material of the existing sewage system is important here. Tapping into old cast iron pipes can be quite troublesome. It is rarely possible to restrict ourselves to just connecting the washing machine. Sometimes it is necessary to replace a section of a pipeline made of cast iron pipes. You have to act according to the situation.
In other cases, the work is usually easier. The owners of new cottages find themselves in the most advantageous situations: in this case, a sewer outlet for the drain device can be foreseen in advance.
We are talking about the horizontal introduction of the drain hose into the drain. This is a completely wrong decision. The drain hose for the washing machine will inevitably be filled with the contents of the bath and sink drain, if any. Unpleasant odors have already been discussed. To avoid such an error, the drain hose should be inserted into the sewer from top to bottom.
How to connect the drain hose of the washing machine to the sewer: methods and rules for the drain device
A rare person nowadays can do without a washing machine. Qualitatively executed and carefully selected equipment will last a very long time without failures and utility breakdowns.
One of the components of such reliability is the correct connection of the washing machine drain to the sewer. In contrast to the provision of equipment with electricity and tap water, the drain device requires more attention.
Introducing the drain hose into the siphon
A very popular method if the washing machine is close to the sink. There are several options for draining the washing machine into the sewer through the sink siphon.
One of the simplest is to assemble a system under the sink from a conventional siphon and a tube with a branch. Such a scheme is simple and reliable: the drain hose of the washing machine goes to the siphon, rises just above the inlet and enters there from top to bottom.
Due to this height difference, water from the sink drain will not be able to penetrate the drain hose when it is empty. One problem still remains. Sewer smell can penetrate into the cavity of the washing machine and even be absorbed into the laundry.
But this can be solved if the scheme is a little more complicated. It is possible to assemble a system with a water seal under the sink. It looks like a recumbent letter “S”. A small amount of water always accumulates in one bend, which does not allow sewage odors to pass out or into the drain hose of the washing machine.
Another option with the same effect is to buy a special anti-siphon valve for the washing machine with a branch for attaching the drain hose.
How to connect a washing machine drain to the sewer: the complexity of the work
Is it possible to connect the washing machine to the sewer on your own? Such work is quite accessible to any home craftsman who has already dealt with plumbing. If there is no experience, then you need to show increased attention.
Before starting work and before purchasing all materials, it is necessary to study the methods of removing dirty water and choose the most suitable one. What influences the choice:
- distance from the washing machine to a convenient drain point;
- material of existing pipes in the apartment / house;
- length, diameter of the supplied and optional hoses.
It is best to first sketch out the simplest diagram of connecting the machine to all networks. this will make it easier to imagine the big picture, make calculations of the amount of work and the amount of materials.
Draining device methods
There are only three of them, from the simplest and cheapest to the most complex and costly.
Materials, tools, tricks
What a home master will need:
- Drain hose. Under the best circumstances, you can use the one that comes with the washing machine. In other cases, purchased separately. We must not forget that the length of the hose is calculated with all the ups, downs and bends.
- Means for sealing holes, joints, joints, gaskets for sealing, silicone sealant. In any plumbing work, special attention must be paid to preventing leaks.
- Sewerage fittings (tees, adapters), pipes, siphon, check valve for the washing machine to drain. depending on the chosen connection method. Diameter, length and type are calculated according to the situation.
- Pipe cutter, if you plan to make a tap into the sewer directly.
- Allen wrench or wrench set.
Regardless of the chosen method of connecting the drain hose to the sewer, it is necessary to carry out tests immediately after the end of all work and arrange a dry wash. Then possible imperfections will immediately become visible. Done correctly, the drain system will last as long as the washing machine itself.
If you understand all the details of how to properly connect the washing machine, this operation will not be difficult to do with your own hands. In the article, we will describe the process of connecting the drain hose of the washing machine to the sewer.
How you can organize the drain yourself. 3 options
The issue of connecting the washing machine to the sewerage and water supply system should be approached as responsibly as possible. Only in this case the unit will work without errors and problems. Connecting the washing machine to the water supply is objectively simple. All home craftsmen can cope with this task without any difficulty. But many craftsmen organize the discharge of the unit into the sewer system incorrectly. The result is unpleasant odors in the room where the machine is installed, as well as clogging it up with waters coming from other plumbing fixtures.
- By installing a special siphon.
- Installing the hose directly into the sewer pipe.
- By throwing the hose over the edge of the sink or bath.
The third technique is very simple. To implement it, you do not need to fiddle with pipes, purchase and install a siphon. All work takes a few minutes. you throw the hose into the sink (bathtub), fix it with a plastic hook (it comes with all washing units) and watch the dirty water after washing goes into the sewer system. It would seem. how much easier? But this simplicity is fraught with many problems. Firstly, the water from the machine will constantly contaminate the sink or bathtub. After two or three washes, you will be horrified by the appearance of the sanitary ware. Unattractive streaks will appear on their acrylic or enameled snow-white surface.
Just imagine how you will wash over such a sink or take a bath, at the bottom of which there are traces of dirty water. Secondly, the retaining hook does not guarantee 100% high-quality hose attachment. The latter can fly off the edge of the sink or bathtub at any time. This is fraught with flooding your bathroom, as well as the premises of neighbors living on the floor below you. The drain hose, believe me, gets confused very often. It flies when you turn on the drain pump in the washing machine, while spinning the laundry (due to vibrations that occur). Basically, you will have to sit next to the unit for the entire wash cycle and make sure that the hose does not get knocked out. What, then, is the essence of an automatic machine if you need to be around it all the time?
For these reasons, experts recommend (and strongly) equip the drain with a siphon. Then you don’t have to worry about flooding your neighbors, as well as about the penetration of foreign odors from the sewer system into the room where the automatic machine is located.
We connect the drain hose through a siphon. how to do it?
Connecting a washing machine
- Install the siphon. Installation of the device is carried out strictly vertically. It is forbidden to place it horizontally due to the increased risk of leaks.
- Lead a drain hose to the installed siphon. The hose must first be raised by 0.6-0.8 m, fixed on the back of the washing unit (almost all machines have a special hook for this purpose) and only then lower it to the sewer drain.
- Connect the hose to the siphon pipe. It is optimal to perform this operation through a special cuff. It ensures complete tightness of the connection. If there is no cuff, you will first have to connect the adapter, pull it off with a metal clamp, and then connect a hose to this intermediate device.
Check all connections for leaks. The work is done, the drain is done! Recently, special siphons have become widespread. They can be installed in a wall surface. Such new devices are brought out on one side, and the other is connected to the sewer. A water outlet (cold) is mounted next to the siphon. This is done so that the process of connecting the washing machine is carried out as quickly and conveniently as possible. With such a plumbing “infrastructure”, a new washing unit is connected to the sewerage system and to the water supply pipes in just 5 minutes.
Connecting the washing machine to the sewer. quickly and easily! We equip a drain without a siphon. the easiest way
There is also an easier way to connect the drain hose to the water drainage system. You can also do it yourself. This technique involves putting a hose directly into the sewer pipe, into which a special tee is pre-installed.
Connected and ready-to-use washing machine
- Put the tee in the sewer system.
- Bend the hose in the form of the Latin letter S (thereby you cut off the unit from the sewer when the washing machine pump is off).
- Insert the hose into the tee and carefully seal the resulting connection.
All. The work has been completed. Your washing unit is connected to the sewer system.