If the tray can be removed
Physical cleaning of the tray is reduced to trivial actions:
- Remove the container.
- Take out all removable parts. Most washing machine models have a removable rinse aid compartment.
- Rinse all items thoroughly with warm running water.
- Rub the stains with a sponge or a not too hard brush.
- Rinse the container with running water again.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the inside of the washing machine where the cuvette was. Pay particular attention to the water inlets and the detergent outlet into the drum.
- Wipe container dry.
- Reinsert the tray.
Important! During physical cleaning, do not use a particularly hard brush with a rough abrasive surface, as the conditioner compartment has a dispenser and plastic marks that can be easily removed with such a brush.
Recipe Citric Acid
If you are not sure how to remove limescale from the powder tray in the washing machine, use citric acid, which will also help flush the tubing that supplies the powder to the drum. We have collected detailed information in our special publication “Citric acid for the washing machine”.
Use citric acid as follows:
- Pour 1 sachet of citric acid (200 grams) into the detergent container.
- Run an idle wash cycle at 60 degrees. Citric acid will help remove limescale, mold and detergent residues from all internal parts of the washing machine.
Important! To prevent the smell of fungus in the powder container, use citric acid together with bleach: pour citric acid into the cuvette and some bleach into the drum. Start an idle wash cycle with a temperature setting of 60 degrees. Of course, the smell of bleach can remain after the cleaning procedure, but it can be removed by ventilating the unit.
Why is a dirty tray dangerous??
Of course, a tidy, clean appearance of the washing machine, including the ditch, is not such a good reason to start vigorous cleaning. significant are:
- The likelihood of the development and spread of mold and mildew.
- Decreased washing and rinsing performance. Detergent powder can clump into rather strong deposits, clog the detergent supply channel into the drum. As a result of this phenomenon, washing will actually take place without powder, and rinsing without conditioner. There is no need to talk about the quality of washing in this case.
A little about preventive measures
The best way to keep your detergent tray working reliably and lastingly is constant maintenance and preventive measures. As the saying goes: “He who is forewarned is armed.” To prevent the formation of plaque, adhere to the following rules and recommendations:
- Rinse off any remaining detergent after each wash. Dry the tray thoroughly. Every 2-3 washes, carry out cleaning more thoroughly with dismantling the tray. If the powder container is installed in the unit housing, then rinse the tray in place. Clean hard-to-reach places with a brush.
- Leave the tray ajar to allow the moisture to evaporate. As a result of the absence of conditions for the formation of microorganisms, fungus and mold will not appear in the container.
- Buy only high-quality powders from trusted manufacturers.
- After using conditioner and bleach, rinse the machine additionally.
- Do not use too much powder and rinse aid so that residues do not remain on the sides of the tray.
- Use special water softeners on the washing machine if the water in the water supply is hard.
Basic cleaning rules
To wash the powder in the washing machine tray, simply pull out the cuvette and rinse it under running water. Most household appliance models have a simple straight tray with a locking tab. It partially covers the rinsing compartment. To remove the cuvette, press down on this tab with your finger and gently pull the tray towards you.
Important! If the container for the powder has an unusual design, then carefully read the instructions for use of the washing machine before dismantling, which describes the procedure for removing the cuvette.
In very advanced cases
If the tray is excessively dirty with limescale and residues of detergent, then use an integrated approach. clean the tray physically and chemically:
- Remove the tray and place it in a bowl of hot water.
- Using the dispenser, measure out the required amount of the drug and pour it into the basin.
- Stir the product thoroughly to dissolve in the water and leave the tray in the solution for a couple of hours.
- After that, clean the container with a brush and a cloth to remove any loose scale and dirt. Rinse the tray with clean running water and replace.
Important! Chemicals can also be used to soak the powder compartment. Since they do not need to be poured into the car, you can use more aggressive drugs.
The most popular ones:
- Domestos. helps to remove all impurities, thanks to its powerful chemical composition.
- Silit is an excellent tool for removing limescale and rinse aid from the tray.
- Comet (liquid) copes well with any dirt, is able to remove scale from plastic in the washing machine. For best results, soak the tray in the product overnight. The drug will remove even mold and mildew that are firmly embedded in plastic.
- Dressing duck is a reliable and proven product that can deal with any dirt on plastic.
Important! When working with chemicals, do not forget to protect the skin of your hands with rubber gloves from exposure to corrosive components.
How to clean powder from washing machine?
If, despite all precautions, plaque builds up in the tray, use the following cleaning methods:
Let’s consider each method in more detail.
To get rid of stubborn dirt on the surface of the container, use 9% table vinegar as follows:
- Remove the tray from the washing machine.
- Place the cuvette in a container of sufficient volume.
- Pour 1 cup of vinegar into a container and add 1 liter of hot water.
- Leave the tray in the solution for 6-8 hours.
- Remove limescale and loose dirt with a sponge.
- Rinse the tray under running water.
- Replace the cuvette.
Important! Be aware of safety precautions when handling vinegar. Be sure to use rubber gloves to protect your hands from acid exposure. After cleaning, apply a nourishing cream to your hands.
Why you need to clean the tray
Not all washing machine owners find it necessary to clean the powder compartment. Such neglect leads to very unpleasant consequences:
- If there are traces of detergents in the powder compartment that are not suitable for your particular garment, your favorite items could be damaged. Rinse the tray especially thoroughly after using bleach if you plan to wash colored items.
- Mold and dirt will develop in the powder compartment if cleaning is skipped regularly. All these contaminants will get on the clothes during the washing process. Therefore, things will remain dirty and may acquire an unpleasant odor.
Often, the washing powder is not completely washed out of the tray. There are several reasons for this problem: poor-quality powder, weak water pressure and other malfunctions of the machine. Of course, it is necessary to try to eliminate the original cause. But before that, you should regularly rinse the detergent drawer.
In addition, the liquid fabric softener leaves a sticky residue on the walls of the tray, which must be washed regularly.
Chemicals can also be used to clean the tray. They can be purchased from household chemicals departments. Most common remedies: Dr. Tubular Heater Against Bacteria, Frisch Activ, Sandokkaebi, Iona, Nagara, Bork K8P. They differ in cost and effectiveness. When choosing, it is important to carefully read the instructions and description of the product.
How to apply household chemicals:
- measure the amount of funds specified in the instructions;
- place it in the main wash compartment;
- remove things from the typewriter;
- start washing by setting the temperature to 90 degrees;
- after the end of the machine, turn on the second rinse.
After such actions, not only the detergent tray will be cleaned, but also the insides of the automatic machine.
You can also soak the container in a chemical solution. To do this, it is worth using more aggressive products, since they will not get on the internal parts of the machine, as during washing. You can take: Domestos, Dressing Duck, Silith, Komet and other compositions. Pour the selected agent into a tray and leave for a while. Then wipe the container with a sponge and rinse with clean water.
When in contact with household chemicals, be sure to protect your hands with rubber gloves.
How to clean the powder tray in a washing machine?
Many washing machine owners do not clean the powder tray. It is believed that it becomes clean during washing due to the use of detergents, and their residues are washed off with water. However, it is not. The powder container is a pretty messy place. Detergent plaque builds up there and mold appears. This can cause the laundry to remain dirty and have a musty odor after washing. In addition, the tray is sometimes clogged with dirt so much that water stops passing through the clog and washing out the detergents. In this case, you have to call the master and look for the cause of the malfunctioning of the washing machine.
To clean the powder tray in the washing machine, you need to completely pull out this compartment. It can be difficult to do it the first time.
It is necessary to pinch the tab located in the center of the compartment near the softener compartment and pull the tray towards you. This is how most washing machines work. However, the device of some models may differ. In order not to tear out the tray “with the root”, it is recommended to refer to the instructions.
You can also soak the tray in a vinegar solution before mechanical cleaning. For this you need:
- dilute 1 cup of 9% vinegar in 1 liter of hot water;
- pour the obtained solution into the removed compartment;
- leave for 6-8 hours;
- clean mechanically as described above.
If the dirt is stubborn, you can use baking soda and vinegar together. You will need:
- rinse the tray with hot water;
- sprinkle with baking soda;
- pour over 9% vinegar;
- wipe the container with a sponge and rinse with clean water.
When soda and vinegar interact, a chemical reaction occurs, as a result of which the dirt falls off the walls of the tray.
You can use bleach instead of vinegar. It fights well not only dirt, but also mold.
If the mechanical method for any reason is not suitable or after its application there are traces of dirt, it is worth using folk remedies. They can be found in almost any home.
Proven Multi-Surface Cleaner. Baking Soda.
- mix soda with water in equal proportions;
- pour the prepared solution into the powder tray;
- after a few hours, thoroughly wipe the compartment with the back of the dishwashing sponge;
- then rinse the tray with running water.
Baking soda will help get rid of dirt, mold and detergent residues.
First you need to mechanically clean the tray. Having taken out the compartment from the machine, you must:
- rinse the compartment with hot water or, if the contamination is serious, soak it in boiling water for 5-10 minutes;
- use an unnecessary toothbrush to thoroughly clean the tray, paying attention to hard-to-reach corners;
- rinse the container with running water;
- wipe off the slimy layer left over from detergents with a sponge;
- wipe again with a clean rag.
In this way, particles of petrified powder and a thick layer of dirt can be removed.
For cleaning, do not use brushes that are too hard, so that micro cracks do not appear on the surface, in which mold can start.
You can wash not only the tray for the detergent powder, but also the entire system of the automatic machine. Citric acid is suitable for this purpose. The powder compartment does not need to be removed from the machine.
- pour a sachet of citric acid into the detergent container;
- remove laundry from the drum;
- set the temperature to 60 degrees;
- start washing.
Citric acid will cope with both residues of detergents and scale and mold. In addition, after using it, a pleasant fresh aroma will remain.
To keep the tray clean and free of mold and dirt, keep it clean at all times. To do this, the following recommendations must be observed:
- after each wash it is necessary to rinse off the remnants of powder and other detergents, and then wipe the container dry;
- if there is no time, leave the tray ajar, otherwise fungus will appear due to high humidity;
- every 2-3 washes, you should take out the compartment and wash it with a sponge;
- hard-to-reach places can be reached with a brush.
Washing the powder tray regularly can save you time later on cleaning. Then the laundry will not get dirt and mold, and it will smell nice after washing.
How to clean the powder tray in a washing machine
A washing machine is a household appliance that is used very often. Regular use leads to various types of pollution. Many people forget about the need for proper care and cleaning. In particular, powder containers. Let’s talk about it in the article. Carefully study the information provided and find out how to clean the powder tray in the washing machine as efficiently and quickly as possible, without much effort.
How to clean the washing machine from powder: chemistry to help
We figured out how to wash the powder in a tray with little dirt. It may happen that mechanical cleaning is unsuccessful. The compartment contains dirt in the form of old detergent, plaque, mucus.
What should be done in this case? How to dissolve petrified laundry detergent and stubborn dirt? There is only one way out. to use the right chemistry. With its help, you can tidy up the dispenser, as well as the insides of the washing machine. Great, because other parts need cleaning too.
- Open the detergent drawer and add the manufacturer’s recommended amount of chemical. Do not exceed the norm so that parts do not break.
- Remove items from the drum and turn the Washing machine to idle at a maximum temperature of 90-95 degrees.
- Restart the rinse cycle.
Tray and clipper cleaning is over!
This method has its drawbacks. Main. does not allow removing old dirt and completely cleaning a very dirty compartment.
How to clean: the best products
We have decided how to deal with pollution. Now let’s find out the best way to wash off the petrified washing powder. Use factory-made household chemicals. It will bring the cuvette and the main units of the unit into proper form.
Most popular remedies:
- Frisch Activ. An effective tool in the fight for the cleanliness of the dispenser. Suitable for lightly soiled trays.
- “Dr. Tubular Heater”. Recommended for dry cleaning washing machine and dispenser. Also used for light dirt.
- Sandokkaebi. The most effective composition of South Korean production. Cleans not only the container, but also the hoses and connections of the Washing machine. An important advantage is an affordable price.
For the soaking tray, you can use more aggressive chemicals, because it is not poured into the machine. Plumbing and toilet cleaners are suitable. For example, “Domestos” or “Dressing Duck”.
How to mechanically clean the pipette
The Washing machine is a dirty part of the machine. Only the tank, hoses and pipes are dirtier than it. It is very difficult to get them out and wash them properly. Cleaning the container is not difficult. He is always in sight.
It is not uncommon for the machine to stop working properly when the powder is clogged in the container. You invite a master to your house to make repairs. He doesn’t fix anything. Simply washes the dispenser and the device functions again without problems. The specialist leaves and takes a lot of money for a visit and an elementary procedure. Is it a shame? Certainly! You could independently read on the Internet how to remove the powder and cope with the problem yourself.
To avoid trouble, make it a rule to clean the compartment every 2-3 washes. Some users do not know how to remove the container. It’s easy to do. Most machines from different manufacturers are equipped with a simple straight dispenser with a locking tongue. Press down and pull the device slightly towards you. The cuvette will come out quickly and easily.
There are very few washing machines with atypical trays. They are all well known. These are “Indesit” and “Ariston”.
Some models of vertical machines have a compartment mounted in the body. For the first time, pulling the tray out of them is not easy, but possible. The main thing is to adapt and understand the principle by studying in detail the instructions on the network.
The easiest way to remove unnecessary dirt from the container is mechanical. You need to act like this:
- Remove the container and rinse thoroughly with hot water.
- Rub it corny with a hard sponge or brush. This will remove dried-on detergent and sticky residue.
- Rinse the container thoroughly under the tap and wipe dry.
This method, without soaking or using chemicals, is suitable if the cuvette is not very dirty.
Do not use overly hard brushes. There are special marks on the surface of the dispensers, which are easily erased when exposed to particularly hard surfaces.
Does water not flow into the compartment? The cuvette is completely full. It will not work to clean it with chemistry. Mixed cleaning will help. It is carried out as follows:
- Pull out the device and soak in a basin in water for 5 minutes (water temperature. at least 60 degrees).
- Pour or pour chemistry into the water and mix well.
- Let the dispenser sit in the solution for several hours.
- Remove container and scrub vigorously with a brush.
- Rinse, wipe and put back.
Don’t like chemistry? Use natural stains and dirt in the tray.
- Soda. Add the same amount of baking soda to half a glass of water. Stir with a spoon. Pull out the cuvette and pour the resulting composition into it. Rub thoroughly with a sponge. Wash with water.
- Soda and vinegar. Remove the container. Pour baking soda into it and pour vinegar on top. The two main ingredients will give you a reaction (be careful not to burn yourself). Then rub the sides of the container vigorously with a brush. Was the effect weak? Repeat procedure.
- Vinegar. Dissolve 1 liter of hot water and 250 ml of 9% vinegar in a basin. Place a container in it. Leave it soaked overnight. Remove dirt and scale with a sponge in the morning.
Do I need to clean the container?
Careful use and proper care are essential for any technique. Automatic machines are no exception. Only if you follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and regular cleaning, the device will last a long time.
The powder tray is not the most important part of the machine. It is not necessary to clean the pipette. Many users think so. They are sure that the strong pressure of water at the start of the program washes away the detergents efficiently. This is not true. Residues almost always settle on the walls of the container. There are two reasons for this:
- Poor quality powder (the worse the detergent, the more it will remain on the walls).
- A weak water pressure in the riser significantly increases the likelihood of poor leaching of the product from the container.
Bleach and ditch conditioners are evil. This chemistry is deposited on the sides of the tray in the form of a sticky and slippery film that hardens over time.
This causes blockages. They can lead to breakdown and equipment failure.
If a serious breakdown occurs and the master says that the reason for this is the contamination of the detergent container, it will be very offensive and annoying.
It is important to figure out how to properly clean the powder compartment and how to wash the cuvette?
Preventing dirt from appearing in the Washing machine is easier than fighting it. Regular grooming is essential for this.
Follow these simple tips:
- Rinse the container with clean water and wipe it dry after each wash.
- Do not close the compartment after washing. Leave it open until it dries completely. In a humid environment, bacteria multiply rapidly. Dry. no.
- Every 10 washes, do a high-quality cleaning with chemicals and brushes.
Now you know how and how to clean the detergent dispenser in an automatic machine. With our recommendations, it will be easy to achieve a radiant cleanliness of the tray. The main thing in this business is regularity. Then there will be no problems and the machine will serve without breakdowns for many years.
How to clean the powder tray in the washing machine: procedure features
If you have a washing machine, then you know firsthand that the unit often clogs the tray: powder remains in it. Why is this happening? And how do you clean the container? Let’s answer the question: why does the powder remain in the washing machine tray? It has been proven in practice: to clean the powder tray in the washing machine, you do not need to spend a lot of money calling a specialist. It is quite possible to do this on your own so that there are no leaks and you will not flood your neighbors.
We clean the washing machine
Start work from the power supply to the unit and shut off the water supply. Remove the cover of the Samsung or LG device, which is held by three screws, and you will see the “stuffing” of the washing machine, in particular, the distributor powered by electronics. Such a detail works in conjunction with the water supply system. It is needed so that water is supplied to the machine.
Why are the trays of LG, Samsung and other washing machines clogged??
Does the situation sound familiar? Can you see that the unit has finished washing and there is powder left in the washing machine tray? Why doesn’t it wash out? How to clean? How to remove powder? Most likely the reason lies in the low quality of the detergent. Or the reason may lie in the weak pressure of the liquid: moisture under low pressure is simply not able to wash the powder.
In the latter case, the reason that the powder remains in the washing machine tray may be poor pressure in the water supply. But we may call this option a rarity. But what does not happen! Or the reason is a clogged device that supplies water. The fact is that in the washing machine the powder is washed out with water. And if the device that supplies the liquid does not function correctly, then the powder tray in the LG washing machine (or any other) turns out to be with an unwashed agent: powder remains in it.
You can see in the photo the clogged containers of the units with the remaining powder: Samsung and LG. Look for a piece of powder that hasn’t washed out of the tray. Rust is superbly visible in the illustration. As you can see, the owners “started up” the machine. Such plaque appears when using hard water (with iron). And when rust forms in the powder container, the consequence is that the unit does not wash out the detergent and the powder remains in the tray. To fix this, the system should be cleaned. And how to do this, we will tell you further.
Cleaning the powder container
How to clean the powder container in the washing machine
How to remove leftover powder? The first remedy is soda mixed with water in equal proportions. Apply the product to the tray and rub thoroughly to remove any powder and mildew residue. Wipe the container of the washing machine in this way every seven days.
Cleaning the tray, citric acid. This cleaning method removes lime, odor and mold. Pour two hundred grams of citric acid into the powder container, and set the machine to sixty degrees. Hot citric acid will remove scale, and the waste liquid will simply be drained off with a machine. But when you begin to carry out this procedure, do not put underwear in the machine.
You can clean the container with citric acid bleach. Then there will be no smell and fungi in the container. Pour citric acid into a container and add bleach to the drum. Wash at sixty degrees. The disadvantage of this method is the unpleasant smell of bleach, which the machine will exude after the procedure.
Clean the container with vinegar or special chemicals. In the case of using vinegar, the machine should be inspected so that an unpleasant odor and fungus are not present in it, because with this method you will avoid only the listed problems. Pour 200 ml of vinegar into the machine and turn on the unit for washing.
A little about preventive measures
He who is forewarned is armed. Then it is better to prevent any problems associated with the breakdown of the washing machine, in particular, the fact that detergent remains in the container. For example, you can:
- Put special water softeners on the unit;
- Do not forget to wash the machine after washing;
- Do not close the door after use: let the moisture dry thoroughly;.
- Clean the powder container as described above;
- Buy only high-quality and expensive powders from time-tested manufacturers;
- When using concentrates, you should additionally rinse the machine.
We hope that we have sufficiently covered the issues of how to care for the tray in a spiral machine and talked about why the detergent remains in the unit. Be sure to use formulations that soften the water. But before applying them, make sure your area is hard water and should be softened. And let your machine serve for a long time, delighting you with the whiteness and pristine nature of freshly washed linen, for more than a dozen years.
If you prefer to use only natural cleaning products or chemicals are not at hand for any reason, then you can use old and proven folk methods.
- Why clean the powder container?
- How to clean a powder container in a washing machine?
- Removing dirt from the tray. the fastest solution
- Household chemicals
- Folk remedies
Often, few people pay attention to the detergent tray in the washing machine, automatically pouring powder into it and pouring in the conditioner. However, if you pay attention, then often in this container you will find a variety of stains, dirt, fungus and even mold. In this article, we will show you how to clean the powder tray in the washing machine and rid your laundry of contact with a variety of dirt.
Removing dirt from the tray. the fastest solution
The simplest solution to the question of how to clean the powder container in the washing machine is to thoroughly rinse it under the pressure of hot water from the tap. To do this, you need to adhere to the following recommendations:
- Remove the container. This is quite simple to do, because in most models you just need to press lightly on the special clips.
- Take out all removable parts. Most often containers have a removable compartment for rinse aid.
- Thoroughly rinse all container components so that no traces of detergents remain. It is most convenient to do this under a stream of warm water. If some of the stains do not want to wash off, rub it a little with a sponge.
- Reinsert all structural components.
Important! Remember to wipe the inside of the washing machine from where you removed the container with a damp cloth or kitchen scrubber. Both the bottom and the top of the structure should be cleaned. Pay particular attention to the water inlet and detergent outlet to the drum.
If your technique is not only dirty, but also began to give out some errors, it’s time to diagnose and understand their causes. Read the link all about popular washing machine malfunctions and their solutions.
How to clean a powder container in a washing machine?
Depending on how dirty you are, you may need the following to clean and wash the powder tray in your washing machine:
- warm water;
- lemon acid;
- kitchen sponge;
- special household chemicals.
Important! Remember, it’s not just the litter box that should be regular. Find out more about how often and how the washing machine should be cleaned according to the instructions.
This tool can be found in almost every kitchen. It is this that will help not only get rid of complex pollution, but also thoroughly rinse the system of pipes through which the powder is supplied to the drum of the washing machine. Follow these guidelines to clean your washing machine:
- Pour citric acid into powder container.
- Set the washing temperature to 60 C.
- Run an empty wash cycle.
Important! In addition to its excellent cleaning effect, citric acid will also give you a pleasant scent inside the washing machine.
- Mix baking soda in equal proportions with water and place the mixture on the inside of the tray for a while.
- Use the hard side of a kitchen sponge to remove dirt.
Important! This treatment will help you quickly and effectively get rid of plaque and mold in the detergent container.
Container for washing powder # 129373; how to remove limescale
- Comet. perfectly copes with dirt of any complexity and is able to remove even mold and mildew that are firmly embedded in plastic. For best effect, dip the tray in the active ingredient overnight.
- Silit is an excellent cleaning agent that will allow you to get rid of rinse aid deposits and limescale.
- Domestos is a powerful chemical that will help remove almost all dirt that can form in the washing machine tray.
- Dressing duck is a reliable and proven tool that will cope with the most difficult dirt on plastic.
Important! When using chemicals, remember to use rubber gloves to protect your hands from corrosive ingredients.
You can use 9% table vinegar to clean the powder tray in the washing machine from stubborn dirt:
- Remove the tray from the washing machine.
- Place the structure in an appropriately sized container.
- Pour 1 cup of table vinegar into a container.
- Add 1 liter of hot water.
- Let the container stand for 6-8 hours.
- Remove limescale with a kitchen sponge.
Important! When handling the vinegar, use rubber gloves to protect your hands from acid. After cleaning, use a nourishing hand cream that will restore the skin.
In addition to the usual and not always cheap chemistry, housewives use ordinary improvised materials and formulations, with which you can gloss a yellowed and dirty tray.
Suitable products for soaking the tray in a basin:
- Vinegar works well for soaking dirt and plaque. To do this, it must be poured into a basin of warm water.
- Add more baking soda to the tray. Add some water and stir with an old toothbrush. Then rinse well in water. Wipe dry.
Products that can be poured or poured during chemical machine cleaning:
- Citric acid will help to replace the “chemistry”, for this, pour it into the tray before washing and set it to 70-75 degrees. Then turn on the rinse mode.
- Mixing anti-scale, baking soda and citric acid is a great option. To do this, you need to fill everything into the tray, set the mode to 60-65 degrees and wait until the end. Then additionally rinse with a separate mode.
This is how you can clean the tray without even leaving home.
In cases where washing the powder in the washing machine tray or removing deposits from the washing powder in the washing machine does not work in the usual way, use the cleaning with the machine itself.
You don’t even need to remove the tray to do this, but the disadvantages include only minor cleaning. Heavy contamination chemical cleaning will not fix.
For high-quality and safe cleaning, choose the right product:
- We take the required amount of milliliters or grams.
- Fall asleep or pour first into a separate dispenser.
- Pour into a tray.
- We put on a mode suitable for 90-95 degrees without underwear and clothes.
- After washing, put on rinsing.
- We open the machine and admire the cleanliness of the plastic tray.
- If cleaning is not complete, repeat the procedure after a couple of hours or try the physical method.
In case of insufficient water ingress into the compartment with “chemistry”, you will have to use a physical method, since in this version it is the dirt that is the main reason for clogging.
You can also resort to chemistry during manual cleaning. The principle is the same, with the only difference in soaking:
- Pour hot water.
- Using a measuring container, we measure the required amount of liquid.
- Pour into a basin.
- Lower the tray.
- We leave for 2-3 hours.
- We clean with a brush, toothbrush or soft household brush.
- Rinse, wash off with a rag.
- Making a general rinse.
- Wipe dry.
- We put it back in the car.
Tray with a pull tab that prevents removal. It also blocks access to the rinse aid. By pressing on the tongue itself, you can easily remove.
At “Indesit”, “Ariston” tray fastening mechanisms are arranged somewhat more complicated.
Cleaning is the same for both designs.
In case of slight contamination, it is enough just to rinse, then, taking a brush or a soft brush, gently clean.
We wash off all the cleaned off dirt, go through with a clean and soft cloth again. And after another rinse, wipe the tray dry. Then we fix it in place.
If the contamination is heavy, soak it in hot water or soapy water before physical cleaning.
Choosing chemicals suitable for cleaning
Here are the main and most famous ones:
- “Iona” is a favorite product of washing machine repairmen.
- Dr. Tubular Heater Against Bacteria. Tackles Minor Contamination.
- “Machine Ranger” from “Frisch Active”. copes with low pollution, additionally removes mold and plaque.
- Korean Sandokkaebi is a cheap way to remove even the toughest dirt.
- Anti-scale universal. domestic products.
- Nagara. works well to remove plaque from washing powder in the washing machine, as well as mold and mildew.
- “Bork K8P” is a Korean quality product that can deal with any degree of pollution.
Of the more affordable preparations in which it is excellent to soak, you can choose:
- “Silit gel”;
- “Comet” or “Pemolux” liquid.
Understand what we are protecting the machine from
The machine tends to get dirty, not only outside, but also inside. Therefore, it is recommended to sometimes clean it. From what?
- Dust, dirt. accumulates, because it is logical that we load dirty, dusty clothes into the machine. Such precipitation is not completely washed out, but remains on the details.
- Limescale, which is also easy to remove from plastic.
- Fungi, mold. the result of increased moisture, high temperature.
Cleaning the powder tray in the washing machine
In order for your washing machine to serve you as long as possible, at least 7 years, you should follow simple recommendations, including how to wash the washing machine from the powder, clean the tray of rust, empty the powder container and get rid of the fungus.
Mechanical cleaning of the tray
The dirtiest places in the car:
- drain pipes;
- drain hose;
All of the above places can be cleaned only with the help of the wizard. It will be difficult to get to them yourself. The tray, in contrast to them, with careful, careful handling, can be removed independently to wash the powder tray in the washing machine.
If the tray becomes clogged, then water will stop flowing and powder will not be washed out of it.
In order to correctly, without harm to the machine, pull out the tray, you need to understand how the mechanism works. Then it won’t be difficult to do it.
Where is the powder tray and how to remove it
It makes no sense to wash the machine without “general cleaning” of the container for the powder, because when the hole is clogged, the washing will be without soap solution, and with the development of the fungus, the clothes will also become dangerous.
Different “washers” have different designs. If the machine is horizontally loaded, the tray is pulled out, located on the front side or at the top. With vertical. on the lid itself.
There are usually three compartments. On the example of the “Indesit” machine. the smallest is intended for the final stage of washing and adds such agents as conditioner, rinse aid. Pre-wash has a marker. I, compartment for the powder used in the main wash. II. It is necessary to remove carefully, as there is a possibility of pulling out the compartment “by the root”. Therefore, if you are not sure of your “jewelry” abilities, it is better to call a specialist right away, if you have the skill, we understand.
- Study carefully the instructions supplied with the machine.
- Pull all the way to clean the powder compartment.
- Find under the compartment itself small teeth that hold the compartment, prevent it from being pulled out.
- Lubricate them with any oil.
- Putting light pressure on the tray from above.
- Continuing with step 5, carefully pull out the tray.